Saturday 30 January 2010

Labour's literacy drive

Frank McAveety MSP - he's cool, he's hip, he's laid back, so laid back he's almost horizontal, he's a man who likes potatoes with his pie, just not much bothers him, he's the Top Cat of Scottish politics - which might be why Labour got his constituency wrong on its website - in spite of having the correct spelling just below it in his office address.....

He's the boss, he's a pip, he's the championship.
He's the most tip top,
Top Cat.

Mind how you meow!

3 comments:

Nich Starling said...

Worth taking a screen shot in future as they have ammended it now.

Anonymous said...

For students or researchers: I have just added a Reference List to my economics blog with economic data series, history, bibliographies etc. for students & researchers. Currently 100+ meta sources, it will in the next days grow to over a thousand. Check it out and if you miss something, feel free to leave a comment.

Calum Cashley said...

Ach, if I can just help Labour members to spell the areas they're supposed to represent I'll be satisfied!

An interesting site, CrisisMaven. I'll have a wee trawl when I get a chance.