Wednesday 8 April 2009

They'll bet on anything

It comes to my attention (courtesy of a political betting website) that betting has started on Scottish Independence. Not being the type of chap who bets with a turf accountant, I found it strange that there was enough betting on politics to support a betting website, and it never even thought about crossing my mind that a bookie would be taking bets on the outcome of the Independence referendum next year. Surprised? You're goodling right I was surprised. Surely those odds aren't right though ...

Mind how you go!

1 comment:

subrosa said...

Calum I've just the minute been reading that thread and put the link for Diomhair up to let some English see how we were treated by Thatcher and Co. Doubt if many have the stamina to watch it all the way through though.